WE are DEEP DIGGERS. WE are SLEEVE ROLLERS.
WE are FINDERS of LOST PROFITS and OVERPAYMENTS.
WHAT WE DO
At CPRS, our savvy team of audit professionals believes in doing the extra legwork to get beyond the “low hanging fruit”. Instead, we propose a detailed, tailored approach based on meticulous sleuthing and harmonious teamwork. All with one goal in mind: to uncover meaningful, repeatable and substantial recoveries.
Gross reviewable spend for our active projects ranges from $5M to $5B. Our teams are currently delivering an overall value-capture rate of between 1% & 3% (rejectable charges vs gross billings reviewed). We have experienced short term project percentages as high as 14%.
Pre-payment and post-payment reviews both involve establishing workflows that are customized to each client’s needs during the planning phase. During the analysis phase, rejectable charges are identified with appropriate back-up detailing findings. We customarily work from discovery to resolution, seeking input from stakeholders as needed, as well as communicating findings and full back-up to vendors. All claimable amounts are tracked through metrics based on parameters set during planning and can flow through business intelligence software, Excel, or other mediums.
In addition to significant cost avoidance for major capital projects, turnarounds and run & maintain spend, we provide partner level services with far-reaching impacts and benefits, including:
- advanced data metrics that allow you to drill down into invoice, P.O. and contract detail
- strengths and weaknesses analysis of P2P process as it relates to validation of invoice detail
- comprehensive reporting including recommendations for improved supply chain processes
- improved invoicing practices from suppliers as they are held accountable by the review team
Issues can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Labor – Rates, subcontractor labor, Chargeability, Classification, Rate-Build, Payroll, Union
- Equipment – Rate Structures, Rights and Obligations, Insurance, Chain of Custody
- Materials – 3rd Party Pass-Through and Mark-ups, Taxable and Non-Taxable , Transportation and Freight
- Subcontracts – Support, Compiles with Parent MA, Mark-Ups and Duplication • Non-Billable Inclusives – Small Tools, Consumables, Personal Protective Gear, Overhead
- Travel – Chargeability, Mark-Ups, Mob/Demob, Limitations, Stipend, Per Diem, Mileage
- Non-T&M – Change orders, unit rates, contingency billings, etc.