ACTIVE INVOICE REVIEWS
PAY the RIGHT AMOUNT
Active Invoice Reviews are the process of identifying invoices already captured in your vendor invoice management process and validating those invoices for accuracy before moving them to one of your internal approvers. This method is effective for both project work and routine run and maintain services.
A Balance of Proprietary Technology and Hands-On, Hard-Earned Expertise
Our Active Invoice Review process utilizes our expert auditors and CPRS Pearl sophisticated software technology. These tools allow us to discover, identify, and communicate findings that emerge from a comprehensive invoice audit.
CPRS can design and staff a process to receive or extract invoices in real-time, review those invoices in a timely fashion, and determine whether the invoice is correct without regard to the sophistication of your P2P systems or processes. Invoices that are found to be inaccurate are resubmitted to your vendor with appropriate notes clarifying the issues requiring remediation.
- Review occurs after invoice submission and before approval.
- Invoice selection criteria is determined and optimized over time.
- Typically used in a capex or maintenance environment.
- Performed at staff level.
- High ROI process.
- Minimal impact on P2P cycle time.
- 100% retention rate of findings.
- No settlement risk.
- Supports real time process improvement.
Prevents the payment of an inaccurate invoice.
Our CPRS team is ready to roll up our sleeves and work with your team to find answers on your next project.